Sunday, September 28, 2008

Insert Your Own Vulgar Bangs Joke

Oh em gee. You know who I remind me of?

Peg Bundy.

Not that Katey Sagal isn't awesome. I mean, she's LEELA! Alongside Lisa Simpson, Kyle Broflovski,1 and practically everyone on Daria, Leela is one of those two-dimensional characters who are sort of like me but just a little more kickass. Okay, a lot more. But my hair is voluminous, and dyed red, and ARRGGHHH! All I need is a pair of leopard-print stretch pants. I am arguably too young and definitely of the wrong reproductive status to be a MILF. Also my ethnic background is off-white trash at best, and my figure resembles not so much an hourglass and more an ironing board. Still. Never underestimate the power of bangs to transform you into a slutty '80s TV housewife.

Come to think of it, where are those leopard-print stretch pants? I didn't give them to Goodwill, did I? Because, hello Halloween costume.

1I was going to say Wendy Testaberger but I don't inspire young men to vomit every time they talk to me. Anymore.

No comments: