Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hola, Amigos. I Know It's Been A Long Time Since I Rapped At Ya

I'm moving n' shit. I'm going to buy some shoes for school today, which should be fun, although the "not likely to maim me when I walk in them" criterion rules out 99% of everything I like.

As promised before I dye it darker so I might have a chance of getting a job outside a tattoo parlor, here's a photo:


(I don't know who I think I'm kidding with those shades.)

I'm still not very happy with this haircut. My entire head is now covered with bangs, and when I don't style it I remind myself of Mark McKinney in the Stinky Pink wig. The clerk at the 7-11 near my place said to me, "What happened to your hair?! It used to be so beautiful!" This seems to be the general consensus. Good thing I'm not dating. When it grows out I'm going back to the inverted bob, trendy or no. Sometimes there's a good reason for having the same haircut for six years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! I don't know what's up the clerk's ass about it.