Monday, October 6, 2008

Not For All The Tea In China, Not If I Could Sing Like A Bird

Disregard, please, the previous post. I'm never going back to law school. Unless I start to crave the ageless beauty of fluorescent lights and pinstripes and billable hours; and eating, sleeping, breathing, and dying for the law starts to sound like a viable lifestyle choice; and I decide that racing to the upper middle class is more important to me than being happy. If I ever start to sound like that, please call the nearest loony bin, for I will have become an irredeemable douchebag. Kthxbye.

2 comments:

Nicola O. said...

I think you've made the right decision! But if you're missing a sense of altruism that you got from leading that group, once you're through your training, you can always volunteer for that org or a similar one in a capacity other than legal.

Beth said...

Sanity FTW!